Letter From The Editor

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hey guys!

I really wanted to take some time and dedicate this post to saying hello and letting you guys get to know me.
I created LillaLuxe as a beauty blog with a little bit of a kick to it, but the one thing that is most important to me is the connection I share with my readers. Finding a way to connect with you guys - whether it be through a comment or a post - is so important to me. I have big dreams for this little blog, but what I really hope for is to be able to talk about the things I love with people who love those same things. And while LillaLuxe is fairly new, it gives me the amazing opportunity to uniquely connect with each and every person that follows my blog.

Being as how we just met, I figured I'd give you a little backstory about me, myself, and I.
My name is Rebecca and I'm from all over this big beautiful world. Born in Colorado and raised in Tennessee, Mississippi, Germany, and Japan - I feel like there's no one specific place I can call home. I now live in a small southern town in south Mississippi (and I can't wait to get out). I came here for school and while that didn't quite workout for me, I've made a lot of memories here and met some pretty amazing people. After I dropped out of school, I had to think fast about what it was that I wanted to do with my life. One thing stood out to me - beauty. So here I am, writing a beauty blog and pursuing a cosmetology license. With the support of those closest to me, my dreams feel within reach and I'm so excited about this journey of mine.

I hope that you join me as I learn the ins and outs of the beauty world and share with you my favorite finds and most loved products, as well as those that failed to meet my expectations.

With love,
Rebecca



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs